"evaporation - condensation - rain" is a distillation of which the
natural cycle of water has been made.
• If rain was formed, it would have rained much more in summer than in
winter, as evaporation is more important.
• Lightning and thunder here are independent of the cycle but why do we
wait for the rain when a storm breaks out?
This is the true natural cycle of water: it is of the top 2017.
Http://pdf.lu/n8am/ in a page (drawings
1 - evaporation.
2 - decomposition (hv + H2O → ↖H2 + O↗free).
3 - compression (opposition of 2 mechanical forces of the ascending and
descending air currents).
4 - ionization (agitation, friction and solar rays (2H +) + 2é-).
5 - explosive synthesis.
(O + 2é-) + (2H+) → H2O + lightning + thunder (the water is born and
forms the clouds).
6 - condensation
7 - rain This is the natural cycle of water:
"Lightning + thunder + rain = one operation"
• One sees the light first (lightning see speed of light).
• Then you hear the sound of the explosion (thunder see speed of sound).
• Finally the rain (the fall of the drops is less than those of light
The debate is open I answer all the questions that come to mind.
My level of the 4th college.