No "Evaporation - Condensation - Rain" is a distillation of which the natural cycle of water has been made.
• If rain was formed, it would have rained much more in summer than in winter, as evaporation is more important.
• Lightning and thunder here are independent of the cycle but why do we wait for the rain when a storm breaks out?
Here is the true natural cycle of water: https://pdf.lu/n8am in a page (drawings included) it is of the top new 2017.
1 - Evaporation.
2 - Decomposition (hv+H2O → ↖H2 + O↗free).
3 - Compression (opposition of 2 mechanical forces of the ascending and descending air currents).
4 - Ionization (agitation, friction and solar rays (2H +) + 2e-) we call positive cloud = hydrogen and (O+ 2e-) +(2H +) we call negative cloud = oxygen.
5 - Explosive synthesis (O+ 2e-) +(2H +) → H2O + lightning + thunder .
6 - Condensation.
7 - Rain.
This is the natural cycle of water:
"Lightning + thunder + rain = one operation"
• Light is first seen (lightning see light speed)
• Then you hear the sound of the explosion (thunder see speed of sound)
• Finally the rain (the fall of the drops is less than those of light and sound)
My level of the 4th college?