water vapour never rises as H2O, compound compound (water in the gaseous state) to condense and return in the form of rain, I do not swallow this aberration.
A- WHAT YOU SPREAD ON THE WATER CYCLE:
1 - evaporation
2 - decomposition (H2O + hv → ↖H2 + O↗ free)
3 - compression (opposing mechanical forces of upward and downward air currents)
4 - ionization (H2 → (2H +) + 2eˉ) hydrogen yields its electrons
(O + 2eˉ→ Oˉ ˉ) the oxygen the captures, it is very electronegative
5 - explosive synthesis H2 + O → explosion + birth H2O (clouds).
6 - condensation-rain
(Evaporation - decomposition - compression - ionization - synthesis - birth of the cloud - condensation - rain).
Such is the natural cycle of water,
In one page (drawings included) FR-EN 2017
B- WHAT YOU MADE THE WATER CYCLE:
1 - evaporation due to the heating of the water
2 - condensation of the steam which ascends as such (H2O compound body)
3 - rain
* If rainwater was formehttps://www.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/central/d in this way, it would have rained much more in summer than in winter, since evaporation was more important
You have made the distillation of water its natural cycle, lightning and thunder are two phenomena entirely removed from the cycle, and when a thunderstorm breaks out (lightning + thunder), we wait for rain, (Explosive chemical reaction or synthesis of water in the atmosphere).
* - one sees the light of the explosion which is the lightning (see speed of light),
* - the sound of the explosion of thunder (see speed of sound) is heard;
* - the rain arrives (see speed of fall of the drops of water).
* - If the water vapour rose as such (H2O in the gaseous state), a dense and permanent mist would have formed from the ground up to the height of the clouds, taking into account the volume of water which, Evaporates constantly.
To anyone who would like to discuss the topic
Thanks for the reading.
(To questions, I answer).